We will make it simple and short.Everything people are writing in these "SCAM" reviews are 100% accurate.

We travel around the world for pleasure only and literally wasted 5 hours of our time at the Welk Resort in Temecula, CA. After deciding that not only is the resort and their affiliations a 1 star Motel, we would not be joining the timeshare program. We were promised a trip to Hawaii including Airfare and Hotel stay. As stated by everyone else, we have nothing but the run around.

Luckily we received our deposit back. Here is the good news. Welk resorts just opened a Cabo timeshare, and gave 3 nights 4 days stay (attending another presentation while there) which we are booking now. For all those who have been scammed rest assured we have a plan for you.

Upon entering the presentation we are printing out all of the bad reviews on various websites along with the Better Business Bureau.

We will hand them to salesman, along with our returned check and letter declining our Hawaii trip.Then tell them to *** off and leave.

Had an Experience with Holiday Travel Of America?

Comments

We are now in the midst of the run around. We just received notice that all the dates we want are booked, for the third time. I will be asking for a refund.

Bookvip - Amazing Views in Cabo! We Love! Bookvip "Hi, we're here in Cabo! For our vacation we went through BookVIP and we saved about $150 a night! And we love Cabo and we love everything about our vacation;..." Read more Airbnb's futile arguments and unfairness towards customers Airbnb "Le 21 avril dernier, nous avons rserv la chambre des matres chez Alex, Hollywood. Lannonce disait : All amenities included. APARTMENT FEATURES: - you get your own master bedroom with..." Read more Hi, Wards here! We just finished our vacation in Acapulco, booked with BookVIP! We thought is was too good to be true, thought it was a scam, but we were wrong! Bookvip "The staff at the Mayan Palace Acapulco are the warmest people on Earth. While our Spanish is minimal at best every person greets you with a smile and covers their..." Read more Airbnb does not protect the consumer Airbnb "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more